Phil Mendoza: No Limits Archery
Phil Mendoza, owner at No Limits Archery, and creator of the Alpha Bowhunting Challenge, joins the podcast and discusses his teaching philosophy with Aron and Frank. This one is all about compound bows.
About Phil Mendoza:
Hunting and family have always gone hand in hand since I was first able to join my dad and uncles on their annual big game hunts. I have been fortunate enough to create a business in the field that I love and can’t wait to raise my boys in the archery world. With my wife Missy at my side, we have made it our commitment to provide a welcoming atmosphere for anyone wanting to participate in all that archery and the outdoors have to offer.
The Alpha Bowhunting Challenge began as an archery competition with a fitness twist. It has since evolved into so much more. We are here to challenge you, teach your, learn from you and encourage you to be the best bowhunter you are capable of becoming.
Topics discussed this episode:
- Target Panic and how to build a plan to overcome it
- How to develop a bullet proof shot sequence
- Hunting goals and building your archery “System” to ensure success
- How to Determine your effective range, The Alpha Way
- Baseline tests to measure you current abilities
- Practice routines to elevate your current abilities
- Bow Tuning Basics
- Implementing the Alpha Rule of Thirds to situational archery
No Limits Archery Pro Shop Location:
3050 E. 78TH AVE.
DENVER, CO 80229