An adaptable pocket that serves many roles, the Sherman pocket can fit on most anything we make. It can attach anywhere a Grab It can to function as a compression panel at the bottom of the bag. Undo a few clips and the pocket flips down to carry a long gun or snow shoes on the back of the pack. Multiple attachment options allow this to be used as a lid, compression panel, lightweight training bag for our frames and can even attach to the Hellcat harness if you have a tall enough torso for it to fit. There are 3 zippered compartments of varying sizes and a key hook in the inner mesh pocket. Each Sherman pocket comes with four 30” K clip straps and a selection of buckles. It is made from X-pac, 7oz mesh and #8 YKK Water resistant zippers.
Sherman Pocket Specs:
– Weight: 10.8oz
– Dimensions: 9in wide x 14in tall x 2.5in deep
– Fabric type: X-pac with waterproof zippers
– Volume: 500ci
– Front slot pocket
– Internal mesh pocket w/ key ring clip
– Rifle cradle on the back
– Multiple tab loops for compression kits
– Includes all straps necessary to attach as a pocket to your pack or for use as a rifle carry system. Will accept additional compression kits for use as a meat/hauler system.