Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as Sage Ripstop strip (3″ x 20″. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. The nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer.
– Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
– Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
– Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
– Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
– Material: ripstop nylon
– Size: 3” x 20” strip
– Application: peel and stick
– Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather and GORE-TEX fabric
– Application Temperature: room temperature
– Removable: yes
– Washable: yes
– Storage: store in a bag or container
– Weight (grams per square meter): ripstop nylon 65 gsm