We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
Built around the outstanding comfort of the Duplex Frame and Suspension, this is a flexible contoured internal frame with rigid, aircraft aluminum stays or composite stays, which transfer weight to your hips via a custom fitted cupped and contoured waistbelt. Contoured shoulder straps are designed to stabilize the load on your back without slipping. All weight is carried on your hip platform, where it belongs- not on your shoulders or lower back.
Newplex Shoulder Straps for new frames with 3/4″ webbing:
– Choose short shoulder straps for a torso length of 14.5″ – 18″.
– Choose long shoulder straps for a torso length of 18″ and taller.
Raised Torso Pads: Provides ventilation and lets heat escape – the pack never comes in contact with your spine.
Removable Lumbar Pad: Made with durable 1000d fabric and anatomical dual density foam with PackLock. Designed to help keep the pack solidly in your hip area.
Contoured waist belt Features: The anatomical cut of these belts delivers superior comfort. Their wide design spreads weight and alleviates hot spots. Features: Made from 500d fabric with a dual row PALS matrix suitable for 1″ 3-bar sliders such as on our belt pouches and lock and load pockets or Malice clips.
Stabilizer Strap: This strap on the waistbelt helps stabilize heavy loads by sinching the base of the bag tight to the belt.
Frame & Suspension:
The Duplex Frame is completely modular, letting you easily switch between any of our Duplex framed packs or cargo panels and nets.
26 inch (Taller stays allow more “lifter strap” function for heavy loads, especially if you’re over 6′ tall. Significant comfort and efficiency factor.)
1/8″ HDPE Coyote Brown Frame Sheet
– Multiple Tab Loop attachment points along the back of the frame
– Four tab loop attachment points along both sides of the frame
– Softer vented torso pads open allowing full access to the fully adjustable shoulder straps
– Load lifter straps adjust quickly and easily
– Removable lumbar pad
– Weight: 26″ frame 3lbs 14oz (composite stays)
– Weight: 24″ frame 3lbs 8oz (composite stays)
– Weight: 22″ frame 3lbs 2oz (composite stays
– Weight: 26″ frame 4lbs 6oz (aluminum stays)
– Weight: 24″ frame 4lbs (aluminum stays)
– Weight: 22″ frame 3lbs 10oz (aluminum stays)