$315.00 – $430.00
The Antero is the second pack in our EDC line designed with the commuter / daypack user in mind. The slim profile keeps the 1500 cubic inches (24.5L) close to the wearer so it’s easier to get in and out of cars, busses, through tight trails and fit under desks. There are two deep water bottle pockets on either side and a hydration bladder sleeve on the interior with openings under both side flaps for hoses. Three smaller zippered pockets help organize smaller items. The glasses pocket up top with a dummy loop keeps small and fragile items away from the heavier items below. The front panel has an outer zippered pocket with a key loop as well as an inner zippered mesh pocket. The panel has 4 #10 YKK zippers, one matched pair up top and two in both bottom corners for access to all parts of the main compartment. The inside has a sleeve for water bladders and will also fit most 15” laptops. As always our packs come with a chamber pocket that hangs near the top and is detachable. The bag is made with 500 Denier Cordura and lined with 400 D packcloth. The back panel is constructed of ¾” open cell foam covered with moisture wicking Dri-Lex®. At the bottom of the back panel is a patch of Slip-Not textured fabric. The Omni Belt can be secured through the back panel giving the Antero some load bearing capability. When not in use the tail ends of the belt can also be tucked up in the open space behind the back panel for storage. The front has Pals webbing that is 4 rows by 6 columns and will hold any of our belt pouches or organizers. There are mounting points on the bottom and sides for use with a Grabit as well. The side compression straps help stabilize the load and can be used to secure items like tripods and hiking sticks in the water bottle pockets. Designed with the Urban grind in mind and is right at home on the cross town bus or on the trail.
Optional EDC Omni Belts
Omni Suspension packs come standard without a waistbelt, allowing them to ride above a buttpack or belt rig, and can drop into your lumbar region for comfort and stability if desired. Carrying heavy loads? Add the optional EDC Omni waistbelt for added comfort and stability. Installs and removes in a flash, and will be sized to your waist. This belt is very, very comfortable but very low profile. The EDC Omni Waistbelt includes a single delta strap to help stabilize the EDC pack to your lumbar region.
– Fabric: 500 D Cordura lined with 400 D Pack cloth
– Volume: 1500 Cubic inches/24.5 liters
– Dimensions: 19″ tall x 6″ deep x 10″ wide.
– Weight: 3.15lbs (Bag w/ shoulder straps)
– Internal removable HDPE frame sheet
– EDC Omni Belt compatible (single delta strap) with storage behind back panel
– Dual hydration ports under the side flaps with Water bladder sleeve
– Inner mesh pocket
– 6 channels x 4 strips of standard Pals webbing on front
– Water bottle pockets are 4.25 in diameter and 8 inches deep
– Top pocket will hold ballistic / sun glasses, most cellphones
– Loop on inside of top pocket for keys
– Side compression with SR buckles for easily attaching tripods, walking sticks, etc
– Grab handle bottom center
– Grab-it compatible
– Full panel access with 4 way zipper (matched pair up top, one on both bottom corners)