$124.00 – $184.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
A dedicated E&E pack, the Kifaru E&E Back Pouch works decidedly well as either:
– A Daypack
– A Pouch on any PALS equipped vest or ruck.
– Can clip away in a heartbeat
– Dock & Lock Attachment System: Using 4 female split lock buckles (included)
– Low profile design for all tasks – work, travel, or just knocking around
– Interior: Four common loops on each side for lightweight, inexpensive pocket modularity
– Access: Front Panel
– Dimensions: 9.5″ / 24cm wide x 14.5″ / 36.8cm tall x 4″ / 10.6cm deep
– Fabric: 1,000d Cordura
– Volume: 785c.i. / 12.8 liters
– Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. / .59kg.
We’ve added 2 more common loops on each side of the interior. You can run 2 Chamber Pockets on each side
Now with 5 rows of PALS on the front and sides, you have even greater choices of pocket combinations.
Optional shoulder straps:
These are X-Ray Shoulder Straps, so a slight modification is necessary.
Simply cut the old 2″ straps off just above the D-Ring. This will leave plenty of strap to feed through the three bar slider on the Xray shoulder straps. The lower shoulder strap portion remains the same. Next, disconnect the lower straps from the upper portion you cut off and reattach to the new Xray shoulder straps.