$300.00 – $343.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom will shutdown starting 11/20 according to CDPHE. We will offer curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
Designed as a truly functional day pack with full seven day expedition capabilities and endless options in between. We feel the Kifaru Nomad will revolutionize the mountaineering pack community. The base Nomad is best suited for day gear, spotting scopes, tripods, etc. Add the Guide, Native, and 55 liter dry sack to expand the Nomads capacity for multi day excursions. The addition of our Grab-It II or Cargo Net, allows the Nomad to haul bulky gear in to camp, like Tree Stands, and also allows you to haul out as much meat as you can carry.
– Fabric: 500d DWR coated cordura
– Dimensions: From 19″ / 48cm tall x 11″ / 28cm wide (wings closed) to 27″ / 68cm wide (wings fully extended)
– Weight: 2lbs 4oz / 1.02kg
– Water resistant zippers
– Attaches to all Kifaru frames
– Bag Only – Duplex Frame required for complete pack
On the wings:
– Two 900ci / 15liter full length center zip pockets (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide x 6″ / 15cm deep)
– Two full length slot pockets made of 4-way stretch material (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide)
– Three removable compression straps allowing for wing enclosure without compressing internal contents
Between the wings (16″ / 41cm tall x 11″ / 28cm wide)
– Full PALS grid – 8 rows
– Attachment points for the Grab-It II and Native
– 2 K-clip compression straps can be run over the wings or between the wings
– Attachment point for modified rifle carrying system/gun scabbard