$300.00 – $325.00
Designed as a truly functional day pack with full seven day expedition capabilities and endless options in between. The base Straightjacket is best suited for day gear, spotting scopes, tripods, etc. Add the Guide lid, Bane, and Camp Bag to expand the Straightjacket capacity for multi day excursions. The addition of a cargo panel, allows the Straightjacket to accept most of our pockets on the PALS panel, and will haul bulky gear in to camp, like Tree Stands, and also allows you to haul out as much meat as you can carry.
Ships in 2 – 4 weeks based upon availability
– Fabric: 500d DWR coated cordura
– Dimensions: From 19″ / 48cm tall x 11″ / 28cm wide (wings closed) to 27″ / 68cm wide (wings fully extended)
– Weight: 3.5lbs / 1.54kg *Subtract 9.2 ounces if you remove the wing frame sheets.
– YKK Aquagaurd zippers
– Attaches to all Kifaru frames
– Bag Only – Duplex Frame required for complete pack
On the wings:
– Two 900ci / 15 liter full length center zip pockets (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide x 6″ / 15cm deep)
– Two full length slot pockets made of 4-way stretch material (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide)
– Three removable compression straps allowing for wing enclosure without compressing internal contents
Between the wings
– Water bladder sleeve (15″ / cm tall x 11″ / 28cm wide)
– Longer panel than the Stryker or Stryker XL with a deeper cup to haul even more gear while keeping the load centralized.
– 35″ / 89cm tall x 10″ / 25cm wide
– zippered pocket 9″ / 23cm tall x 10″ / 25cm wide
– 11 rows x 6 columns PALS Panel
– 3 horizontal compression straps