-All Xray sales from 1/1/21 to 5/4/21 are entered to win giveaway with multiple different prize items
-IWI Zion 15 AR15
-Leupold glasses and binos
-Field Craft Med kit
-Kill Cliff drinks
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
A versatile daypack small enough for EDC, yet can be used as an assault pack or even a Two-Day pack with the addition of pockets or Pods. Top and panel access lets you stuff it like a top loader, and organize it like a panel loader.The panel not only provides fast access to every corner, it is loaded with PALS for adding all sorts of MOLLE compatible pouches (including our own Lock & Loads), and serves as a pocket. The 17″ frame allows any hydration bladder, most laptops, binders, clipboards, etc., with plenty of room left over.
– Fabric: 1,000d Cordura
– Volume: 2,000 ci / 32.7 liters
– Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.87 kg
– Dimensions: 14″ wide at the base x 19″ tall x 11″ Wide at the shoulders. 41″ circumference at the base, 35″ circumference at the top opening.
– Panel opening dimensions: 10″ x 13″
– Omni Belt is optional (Currently out of stock)
– Removable compression straps
– Integrates with a buttpack or belt rig
– 17″ stays
– Interior hang loop for water bladder
– Access: Top and panel
– Accepts all MOLLE compatible pockets. Ample PALS webbing allows pockets to be added to top, side and front.
Optional Omni Belt (Currently out of stock)
Omni Suspension packs come standard without a waistbelt, allowing them to ride above a buttpack or belt rig, and can drop into your lumbar region for comfort and stability if desired. Carrying extra heavy loads? Add the optional waistbelt for added comfort and stability. The belt installs and remove in a flash, and will be sized to your waist. The belt is very, very comfortable but very low profile.