$406.00 – $466.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
Functional, versatile and durable are just a few words that describe the Fulcrum, but here at Kifaru we just like to call it a kick ass Extended Mission Pack! The base design for the Fulcrum is very simple; deliver a pack with the ability to expand to 7,800+ ci, but also transform into a sleek and functional daypack when needed. We were able to accomplish this by adding a full length center zipper to the main bag, and also add 900 ci wings to each side. The options of the Fulcrum allow for quick access, mass expansion and/or compression and the versatility that is rivaled by no other large pack on the market today.
– Fabric: 500d DWR Coated Cordura
– Volume: 7,800ci / 128 liters
– Weight: 3.4 lbs / 1.5kg (bag only)
– 6,000ci / 98 liter main bag (with two K-clip compression straps) 45″ / 114cm upper circumference, 43″ / 109cm lower circumference, 34″ / 86cm tall
– Two 900ci/15liter full length center zip pockets (19″/48cm tall x 7″/18cm wide x 6″/15cm deep with three sewn in compression straps)
– Two full length slot pockets made of 4-way stretch material (19″/48cm tall x 7″/18cm wide)
– Access: Top & Full front
– Built in meat shelf
– Internal water bladder sleeve with hang loop
– Chamber pocket
– Accepts all Dock & Lock, and Lock & Load pockets
– Mounts to all Kifaru Duplex Frames (sold as bag only)
– Ample PALS Matrix on the exterior, allows pockets to be added wherever extra organization/volume is needed