Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
The Anjan 2 was created specifically as a very light tent for mobile adventures in snow-free conditions. For 2017, we have redesigned it with single opening sleeves and standard poles, and with catenary patterning at the bottom of the outer tent walls to allow full-time air flow. The new design is easier to pitch, especially in windy conditions.
The Anjan 2’s inner tent has an all mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for constant air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the vestibule.
The Anjan 2 is perfect for 3 season backpacking and summer bicycle tours, and is well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season hunts. It is also ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to “size up” but still keep the weight very low: the Anjan 2 makes a deluxe solo tent.
– Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
– 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
– Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
– A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
– Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
– Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
– A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
– An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.