Ultralight shelter for two persons and gear in emergency. Small and light enough to always toss into a daypack for Ultralight bivy-ing.
Best uses: two persons and gear emergency bivvy
– Weight: 1 lb 9 oz canopy only
– Highly wind resistant (60 mph+) and water proof, regardless of configuration
– Pitch options: Can be pitched as a flat tarp / Lean to / or with Trekking Poles as a shelter. (includes 32′ of cordage)
– Flat Dimensions: 120″ long x 120″ wide
– Pegs are no longer included due to sourcing delays. Requires 8 pegs of your choosing for optimal performance.
– Built in stuff sack