$326.00 – $440.00
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom will shutdown starting 11/20 according to CDPHE. We will offer curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
The Supertarp is truly a solo hunters “home away from home”, giving you enough floor space for any amount of gear. The basic shelters are open at the front for 3 season use.
Best uses: Solo hunters wanting a bit more room, buddy teams going with the minimalist approach
– 2 persons and gear
– Weight: 17.6 oz., canopy only
– Weight: 2 lb., 4 oz. canopy with Peg & Pole Kit (kit includes 20 Groundhog stakes and aluminum poles cut specifically for the SuperTarp)Peg and Pole Kit
– Highly wind resistant (60 mph+) and water proof, regardless of configuration.
– Guy-out points to help add usable interior space
– Can be pitched as a flat tarp or shelter
– Flat Dimensions: 12′ 2″ long x 9′ 2″ wide front x 6′ 5″ wide back
– Pitched Dimensions:
– length: 11′ (13′ with annex)
– Front width: 68 in. Height: 52″
– Rear width: 56 in. Height: 26″
– Ideally suited for use with available materials (tree branches, trekking poles,etc)
– Can be pitched with optional Peg and Pole kit
– Open front allows you to build a fire or use one of our stoves
– Overhead eave helps keep the drips out
Seam sealer is included, and sealing is done by the customer in order to save costs and expedite your shelter.
1. Pitch your shelter tight to allow sealer to penetrate and waterproof the stretched seams, stitch holes and thread.
2. Fabric should be clean and dry (this sealer claims to cure in wet or damp conditions). Use a paper cup, mix sealant and mineral spirit (paint thinner) until you have a slurry about the thickness of molasses. Using a 1/2″ inch paint brush, apply to all sewn areas, seams, bartacks and holes.
3. Curing: leave the tent pitched until the sealant is not tacky, the longer the better. Fully cures in 24 hours but dries tack free in about 30 minutes to 1 hour.