$250.00 – $326.00
Instant 4 season camping. Kifaru pioneered lightweight, collapsible stoves years ago as a practical, easy way to heat our shelters. They are still among the lightest, most compact backcountry wood stoves ever crafted – a great feature if you backpack, mush or use bush planes. This Ultralight furnace helps dry your gear, and heats our shelters in minutes, transforming your outing into a warm, relaxing, friendly environment.
One of our most significant designs are the pipes (included with stove). A single titanium pipe tube provides easy packing and less weight. Remarkably, a 9 foot pipe can roll down into a 2 X 14 tube.
– Requires no tools
– Completely collapsible for compact transport and easy assembly
– Titanium body, legs & pipes, Stainless Steel front and rear plate.
– Included stove pipe rolls down to 2″ x 14″ and packs away in the included stove bag.
– Can be carried inside your backpack
– Fuel: anything organic
What’s included in the stove bag:
– Stove body
– Stove legs
– Stove pipe
– Pipe collar
– Cinder screen
– All assembly hardware plus a few spare parts
12″ only available for ParaTarp and SuperTarp.
|24″ C x 12″ L Body||24″ C x 18″ L Body|
|1lb 6.4oz||1lb 9oz|
|1lb 11.2oz||1lb 13.8oz|