READ BEFORE COMPLETING/SHIPPING
PLEASE PROVIDE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO EXPEDITE THE RETURN/EXCHANGE/REPAIR PROCESS
A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO YOU AFTER THE ITEM HAS BEEN RECEIVED
WITH DETAILS REGARDING YOUR REQUEST (MAY TAKE UP TO 1 WEEK FOR PROCESSING)
Returns/Exchanges: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your item for return or exchange within 30 days of receiving your items for a full product refund (excluding shipping charges). Please ensure products are in new, resalable condition meaning they have not been used in the field and are free of dirt, debris, blood, smells (such as cologne, cigarettes, campfire), etc. A confirmation email will be sent out when your request has been processed. Kifaru does not cover shipping charges for returns/exchanges. We will charge a 25% restocking fee for items sent back in used, non-resalable condition.
Kifaru’s Lifetime Warranty
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship of all our products. Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your items will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product. It does not mean that Kifaru gear will last your lifetime. The lifetime of a product is determined by the care of the product as well as the amount and type of use. All Kifaru products will eventually show signs of wear, and wear and tear will not be covered under the warranty.
Warranties and Repairs: These will be handled on a case by case basis depending on the extent of the
damage. Repairs not covered under warranty will be repaired at the owner’s expense. We will do our best
when repairing an item to make it look new but may result in visible stitch lines/holes, patches, etc.
• Damage resulting in abrasions/cuts/slashes
▪ Damage from animals such as dogs or bears, etc.
• Normal Wear and Tear
• Excessive snow loads result in damage
• Misuse or improper care
• Accidents resulting in rips, tears, burn, and stains
• Fabric fading over time
• Natural breakdown of materials/laminations with age
▪ Excessive UV exposure. Our tipis handle sun exposure well but over time the
material will degrade.
• Incorrect Laundering
• Seconds Items
• Not the original owner and was not purchased directly from Kifaru.
Cleaning requirements: At Kifaru we love seeing animals and blood all over our packs, but our sewers don’t….SO PLEASE CLEAN YOUR PACK! Our sewing machines and sewers don’t function very well after having to repair a dirty pack. Otherwise we will have to charge a $20 maintenance fee.
Please make sure your Packs, Frames, Tipis, and Accessories are free of:
• Animal byproducts
• Excessive Sweat
• Pine Needles/Leaves
How to clean packs/frames/tipis: Our fabrics are incredibly strong and tough, but they do take special cleaning care. DO NOT machine wash, machine dry, use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals. This will severely affect the material properties and may cause delamination.
• Use mild soap and water to wash
• Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
• Rinse with fresh water
• Hang to dry
For Frames: remove the lumbar pad and belt to remove debris that is sometime lurking behind those
areas, as well as, behind the shoulder straps and frame padding (if applicable).
How to clean our sleep systems: Seasoned folks know that cold weather soft goods rarely get washed, as the process can reduce the effectiveness of the insulation. Never dry clean your Woobie or Slick Bag!
We recommend hand washing with Nikwax Tech Wash or Woolite, then hang it over a clothesline.
• Repairs: processed within 1 week of receiving; Expect an approximate turnaround time of 2-4 weeks. Some repairs may take longer depending on the extent of the repair.
• Returns: processed within 1 week of receiving; refunds can take between 3-5 business days to
fully process depending on the bank
• Exchanges: processed within 1 week of receiving; may take up to 2 weeks to ship after payment
Cost & Shipping:
• Our warranty covers the cost of the repair and return shipping back to you.
• Repairs not covered under warranty will be repaired at the owner’s expense. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
o We charge $1 per minute plus shipping. For example, a 15min job will cost $15 plus shipping.
• Kifaru does not cover shipping charges for returns/exchanges.
o We will charge a 25% restocking fee for items sent back in used, non-resalable condition
• We will charge a $20 maintenance fee for each pack/shelter that is sent to us uncleaned (see cleaning requirements)
|4894 VAN GORDON ST SUITE 305|
|WHEAT RIDGE, CO 80033|