If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your item for return or exchange within 30 days of receiving your items for a full product refund (excluding shipping charges). Please ensure products are in new, resalable condition meaning they have not been used in the field and are free of dirt, debris, blood, smells (such as cologne, cigarettes, campfire), etc.
Please ensure all components of said product are included in your return package. For example, our frames do not come with buckles or compression straps, so if you are returning a pack that came attached to a frame, include the buckles and compression straps that were attached to the bag. The cost of any buckles, straps, or original components on the product that are not included with the returned product will be deducted from the returned credit amount.
An email will be sent out when your package has been received and processed.
Kifaru’s Lifetime Warranty
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship of all our products. Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your items will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product. It does not mean that Kifaru gear will last your lifetime. The lifetime of a product is determined by the care of the product as well as the amount and type of use. All Kifaru products will eventually show signs of wear, and wear and tear will not be covered under the warranty.
Warranties and Repairs: These will be handled on a case by case basis depending on the extent of the
damage. Repairs not covered under warranty will be repaired at the owner’s expense. We will do our best
when repairing an item to make it look new but may result in visible stitch lines/holes, patches, etc.
• Damage resulting in abrasions/cuts/slashes
▪ Damage from animals such as dogs or bears, etc.
• Normal Wear and Tear
• Excessive snow loads result in damage
• Misuse or improper care
• Accidents resulting in rips, tears, burn, and stains
• Fabric fading over time
• Natural breakdown of materials/laminations with age
▪ Excessive UV exposure. Our tipis handle sun exposure well but over time the material will degrade.
• Incorrect Laundering
• Seconds Items
• Not the original owner and was not purchased directly from Kifaru.
Cleaning requirements: At Kifaru we love seeing animals and blood all over our packs, but our sewers don’t….SO PLEASE CLEAN YOUR PACK! Our sewing machines and sewers don’t function very well after having to repair a dirty pack. Otherwise we will have to charge a $20 maintenance fee.
Please make sure your Packs, Frames, Tipis, and Accessories are free of:
• Animal byproducts
• Excessive Sweat
• Pine Needles/Leaves
How to clean packs/frames/tipis: Our fabrics are incredibly strong and tough, but they do take special cleaning care. DO NOT machine wash, machine dry, use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals. This will severely affect the material properties and may cause delamination.
• Use mild soap and water to wash
• Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
• Rinse with fresh water
• Hang to dry
For Frames: remove the lumbar pad and belt to remove debris that is sometime lurking behind those
areas, as well as, behind the shoulder straps and frame padding (if applicable).
How to clean our sleep systems: Seasoned folks know that cold weather soft goods rarely get washed, as the process can reduce the effectiveness of the insulation. Never dry clean your Woobie or Slick Bag!
We recommend hand washing with Nikwax Tech Wash or Woolite, then hang it over a clothesline.
- Repairs: Processed within 1 week of receiving; Expect an approximate lead time of 2-4 weeks. Some repairs may take longer depending on the extent of the repair.
- Returns: Processed within 1 week of receiving. Refunds can take 24-48 hours to appear.
- Exchanges: Processed within 1 week of receiving; Expect a lead time between 1-2 weeks to before shipment.
Cost and Shipping:
- Our warranty covers the cost of the repair and return shipping back to you
- Non-warranty repairs will be shipping and repaired at the owners expense
- We charge $1 per minute plus shipping. For example, a 15 min repair will cost $15 plus shipping
- A $20 maintenance fee will be charge for products that are sent to us uncleaned (see cleaning requirements)
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer both to and from Kifaru
- Restocking fee: will be deducted from the return credit amount
- $5.00 for accessories, logo gear, and quick ship items
- $15.00 for frames, packs, soft goods, and shelters/stoves/sleds
- The cost of any buckles, straps, or original components of products that are not included with the returned product will be deducted from the returned credit amount.
- **International Shipments: If you have chosen USPS as your shipping method, Kifaru International will not be held responsible to replace items that are lost or damaged by USPS. We recommend choosing UPS Worldwide as your method of shipment to ensure a greater chance of on-time delivery.
|4894 VAN GORDON ST SUITE 305|
|WHEAT RIDGE, CO 80033|