8 Man Tipi
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
The very popular 8 man was Patrick’s first Tipi, and has been everywhere, done everything, for 25 years. It’s combination of size, ruggedness, and weight will serve you well. Wonderful standing and moving around roominess.
– Recommended stoves: Our Medium and Large Box stoves
*stove jack will no longer be cut, but a template will be provided for the stove you purchase or upon request
– Pegs are no longer included due to sourcing delays. Requires 30 pegs of your choosing for optimal performance
– Footprint: 18′ x 15′
– Height: 8′ 6″ (at center pole)
– Packed dimensions: 7.75″ x 23″
Seam sealer is included, and sealing is done by the customer in order to save costs and expedite your shelter.
1. Pitch your shelter tight to allow sealer to penetrate and waterproof the stretched seams, stitch holes, and thread.
2. Fabric should be clean and dry (this sealer claims to cure in wet or damp conditions). Using a 1/2″ inch paint brush, apply to all sewn areas, seams, bartacks and holes. Do not place seam sealer on the zipper teeth. This will cause you problems down the road.
3. Curing: leave the tent pitched until the sealant is not tacky, the longer the better. Fully cures in 24 hours but dries tack free in about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- RSRoss S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI have used it way more than I thought
I originally got the 8 man tipi for run and gun style of hunting on horseback. We wanted a shelter we could set up and take down in a hurry. I have since used it on a lot of hunts where i was camped off a road and family camping trips. I got the large stove to go along with it and it’s been amazing.Kifaru Intl2 weeks ago
Damnnnn. There is nothing like a nice warm tipi after a long day! Lookin good Ross!