Backcountry Body Bag
– Dimensions Zipped: 35″ diameter opening x 24″ diameter foot box x 83″ tall
– Dimensions Unzipped: 70″ wide open end x 83″ tall tapered to 48″ at the footbox
– Insulation: uses 6 oz / square yard Apex insulation
– Built in pouch serves as a pillow
– Drawstring closure
– Can be fully unzipped
– Three zipper pulls to control venting
– Multiple tabs on the brown side for connecting your bag to your sleeping pad
- WWesleyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
The best possible option. Comfortable and light weight this will be the perfect solution to sleeping out with the Army.
- TMTyr M.Verified ReviewerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoZipper
Very thin and lightweight. Warm, considering the size and portability. A big negative was the zipper. It very easily binds with the material. I used it every night, and every night it would bind a bit with the material as I zipped it up. Eventually, after a few months, it binded too much, got hopelessly stuck and I ended up breaking some teeth on the zipper. Now, without a functioning zipper, the body bag is another Woobie. A high quality woobie.
But, I still need a good sleeping bag.
- CHClay H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat early season option
I just recently picked up a couple Backcountry Body Bags for summer/early season backpacking trips with the boys. Light weight and , with the stuff sack, very packable. Great all around bag.Kifaru Intl6 months ago
So glad you love the Body Bag!