made from 500d Ranger Green Cordura, #8 YKK zippers and Coyote Brown 4 way stretch Tweave fabric.
It’s full zip access and asymmetrical pocket layout give the user multiple options and quick access to all their
gear. With two belt pouch matrix and compatible with any of our lids, Grabit and Sherman pocket, you
can build out a system that will keep you in the hills longer with more capabilities.
- Zippered spotting scope pocket on the left side will hold items 20” tall x 9” wide x 4” deep. It has a single #8 zipper slider that ends up near the top. Two compression straps run over this pocket, a third right above.
- Reinforced 4-way stretch Tweave water bottle pocket on the right side will hold up to two 32oz Nalgenes and have a compression strap going over the pocket to secure tripods.
- The main zipper stops short of the water bottle pocket with a bottom slider and goes all the way to the top of the bag to open up 2/3 access to the main compartment. This gives you a bucket to start the loading process and keep the bag upright while stuffing. This zipper ends at the top in two reinforced loops that you can pull on open the bag rapidly. You can also link them together to keep the bag from opening when overloaded.
- Hellbender style front pocket can easily hold extra layers, a wet rainfly, snowshoes or a folded chassis rifle. The 3/4” webbing compression straps can pass through their D-rings to route around objects on the back of the pack. The 3/4” strap over top will secure weapons on the back. The bottom grab handle is large enough for a bow cam, snowshoe tails or Ice axe.
- Dual Hydration exits on either side of the Squadron frame sleeve and a bladder pocket sewn to the inner back will keep your hydration system routed to your preferred side.
- The included removable Chamber Pocket will keep your small items readily accessible at the top of your pack.
- 2 K-clip straps attached to the bottom will help secure tents and sleeping pads to the bottom.
- All side release 1” buckles are Duraflex Autolocks with split tail female buckles.
- RRKVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCouldnt ask for a more perfect bag
Couldnt have designed a better bag. The side zip pocket is perfect to carrying a spotter or tent and having it fully zipped. The other side pocket is perfect for taller items such as trekking poles or tripods. The front hellbender pocket is perfect for quick access items like rain gear. I have 2 medium belt pouches on the 2 available matrix for smaller items for organization. I can get 5-7 days out of it, and that can be extended with a guide lid or claymore gen 2. This is the bag I wouldve designed for my needs.
- TTravisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Super versatile set up, and very streamlined design it quickly became my favorite bag set up!!
- CColtonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Awesome pack and I can’t wait to use it this season!
- SLSteven L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest of all worlds
I’ve run a ton of Kifaru packs, and this one has the best features combined into one. Side zip, enclosed spotting scope pocket, stuff pocket and collapses down to a small package when doing day stuff. Favorite so far Kifaru Intl7 months ago
Yesssss!!!! The Bedlam! This pack was designed by our Kifaru family as a whole and was our 1st pack designed, produced and released in our new home in Riverton, WY!!! It has a soft spot in our hearts for sure! Glad you love it!!!