511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
Keep all that small stuff right at your fingertips with these Belt Pouches. Ambidextrous, with dual sliders, these pouches can be mounted on either side of your pack belt. Designed specifically for one-handed use as well as outstanding access due to the flip-top opening. Zippers can be operated with one hand very smoothly. Our unique mounting system ensures they have a sewn-down feel for stability, no matter how heavy the contents.
– Material: Single layer 500 d Cordura or Xpac
– Mounts to: Any Kifaru waistbelt or any Kifaru pack with PALS webbing or PALS Matrix.
– Weight: 2.5oz.
– Volume: 143c.i.
– Dimensions: 8″w x 4″h x 1.5″d
– Weight: 3oz.
– Volume: 215c.i.
– Dimensions: 9″w x 6″h x 2″d
– Weight: 3.5oz.
– Volume: 287c.i.
– Dimensions: 9″w x 7.5″h x 2.5″d
- AAaronVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSmall and Medium Belt Pouch
These are great on the outside of my Stryker XL for easy access to smaller items like a headlamp, snacks, camera batteries, grunt tube, and anything you don't want to dig for in the main compartment.Kifaru Intl4 months ago
Cant have enough belt pouches, right?? Thanks Aaron!
- SSeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat pouches! Reminder - these are just water resistant.
Great pouches, great craftsmanship, I own 4 of them!
Just a reminder that the single layer Cordura and Xpack materials are only water resistant.
Tested in light to medium rain, (at the edge of hurricane Ophelia in Maryland), filled both pouches with paper towels and went out for a hike on the C&O canal. After 2 hours, the paper towels were soaked.
ALWAYS keep your electronics is waterproof bags.