Escape & Evade
A dedicated E&E pack, the Kifaru E&E Back Pouch works decidedly well as either:
– A Daypack
– A Pouch on any PALS equipped vest or ruck.
– Can clip away in a heartbeat
– Dock & Lock Attachment System: Using 4 female split lock buckles (included)
– Low profile design for all tasks – work, travel, or just knocking around
– Interior: Four common loops on each side for lightweight, inexpensive pocket modularity
We’ve added 2 more common loops on each side of the interior. You can run 2 Chamber Pockets on each side
Now with 5 rows of PALS on the front and sides, you have even greater choices of pocket combinations.
Optional shoulder straps:
These are X-Ray Shoulder Straps, so a slight modification is necessary.
Simply cut the old 2″ straps off just above the D-Ring. This will leave plenty of strap to feed through the three bar slider on the Xray shoulder straps. The lower shoulder strap portion remains the same. Next, disconnect the lower straps from the upper portion you cut off and reattach to the new Xray shoulder straps.
- PPJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoImproved over the already awesome E&Es of the past
I’ve been using Kifaru packs for many years, and this was my 3rd E&E pack over the years. Wasn’t sure what to expect since the look and materials have changed a little over time. For some reason I actually thought it was more of a canvas than the cordura I was used to (it’s not, it’s cordura, I was just wrong).
Got this bag yesterday and couldn’t be happier. Ranger green cordura and quality tan webbing looks great. Doesn’t look as tactical as I expected, which is welcome. Looks much more outdoorsy and hunting-ish, which is welcome since my tactical days are long since over.
Quality and design is second to none, with functionality not found in packs this size. There are too many nuanced design features to list, so all I’ll say is if you’re looking for a small pack, or a modular pack that can scale up to an overnight bag, check this thing out. Kifaru has somehow improved on what I think is one of their all time best packs.
I also love the leather logo patch on the top, nice touch!
Now if only they’d bring back the Tailgunner!
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Amazing quality and a great value! This is my second one.