Specs and Features
- Duplex Shoulder Straps and Belt included for load carry performance
- Internal water bladder sleeve with hang tab and dual hose ports
- Dual large capacity external water bottle pockets with three way stretch fabric and compression straps
- Grab handles on the top and bottom of the pack
- Volume: 4050 Cubic Inches (66.3L)
- Weight: 5.81 lb
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
Top loader with built in Hydration sleeve and front pocket. Front pocket will fit most spotting scopes with room and has separate compression straps. There is a quick stash pocket behind front pocket that can fit an extra layer / puffy jacket. The Kutthroat has built in stay guides sized to hold 26” composite stays, combined with adjustable load lifter tracks, transfer the weight to your hips using our proven Duplex shoulder straps and waistbelt. (included). Expand capacity by adding any of our top lids.
– Main compartment: 3175 ci / 52 L
– Main compartment dimensions: 12″ / 30.5cm wide x 7″ / 17.8cm depth x 34″ / 86cm height
– Opening circumference: 38″ / 96.5cm
– Front pocket: 875 ci / 14.3 L
– Front pocket dimensions: 11″ / 28cm wide x 4″ / 10cm depth x 24″ / 61cm height (waterproof zipper)
- TCTravis C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFavorite ultralight system
I have been using this system for a while now and have had it set up for every thing from ultra light weekend rips to week long bear hunts and loaded with 120lbs for 7 miles. This internal pack is a work horse and the layout of the bag is awesome for providing quick access to needed items, looking forward to putting on more miles with this beast!Kifaru Intl3 months ago
Nice work Travis!!! Sounds like you're puttin in the work too!!