Lost Park Parka - Full Zip
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
– Rhino Ripstop Shield outer and inner material
– Climashield APEX insulation
– 500d Cordura front pocket and sleeve panels for extra wear protection
– Internal chest pocket
– Front pocket with “kangaroo” pouch to help keep essentials in place
– Semi Athletic fit (slightly trimmer than a regular fit)
– Excellent pack-ability
– Fits in our large Three String Stuff Sack
Due to the fact that the human body produces a lot of perspiration (up to a quart even in one night!), you’ll want to air out your sleeping gear. If left unchecked, damp insulation will make them less efficient at trapping heat. When you get home, air out your gear again thoroughly, and hang or store it uncompressed in a Stow-Away.
Seasoned folks know that cold weather soft goods rarely get washed, as the process can reduce the effectiveness of the insulation. Never dry clean your Woobie or Slick Bag! We recommend hand washing with Nikwax Tech Wash or Woolite, then hang it over a clothes line.
- RSRoss S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe most durable puffy out there!!
This parka is a one and only when you need protection and warmth. I have had lighter weight puffys that work always tear. I love the durable extra cordura fabric on the elbows and pockets. My dad stole it in on last years elk hunt and absolutely loved it!!Kifaru Intl4 months ago
Yesss! The Parka is a must have on those cold days! We're glad you agree!!
- EMErin M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFav Puffy jacket!
I love this parka for cold winter days especially if I’m having to sit still. Very cozy, light and easy to compress into a pack. It’s great on its own during fairly cold days, and perfect as a layer on brutally cold days!Kifaru Intl4 months ago
Thanks Erin!! We couldn't agree more and are so happy you love the versatility of it! You need some pants to match! ;)