Specs and Features
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
Following its smaller caliber siblings, the 22 and 44 Mag is the Ma Deuce. Just like it’s namesake, the Browning M2 .50 cal machine gun, it is big enough to get any job done. It has the same features as the 44 Mag but almost a 1/3rd more capacity. Zippered side pockets with lock out loops for the sliders will hold most tripods and spotting scopes with room to spare. The lid has top (2 key hooks), middle and bottom (mesh) zippered compartments to keep your small items accessible. Top and front access are possible through a matched pair of zippers up top and two single sliders on the bottom fronts. On the inside of the front panel you will find a zippered mesh pocket. The two sewn in lower compression straps and top K clip straps will contain most any load you can fit in the bag or on the built-in load shelf behind the pack. Made from 500d Cordua with double reinforced bottom and #10 and #8 YKK zippers. Dual hydro ports over the top of the side pockets will fit the larger hydration bite valves and military radio cable plugs. Tabs for the Sherman pocket are on the bottom and mid front so you can customize the ride height of your rifle. The front panel and inner back have Pals webbing for you to customize your loadout. For some people, this can be a survival shelter as well (just kidding, but not really).
– Side Pocket Dimensions: 22” / 55.8 cm tall x 9” / 22.8 cm wide x 4” – 6″ / 6.35 – 15.24 cm deep (depending on load)
– Side Pocket Volume: 800 – 1,100 ci / 13 – 18 L each (depending on load)
– Top Lid Dimensions: 12″ / 30.4 cm x 14″ / 35.5 cm x 3″ / 7.6 cm
– Top Lid Volume: 500 ci / 8.2 L
– 11.5″ / 29 cm tall x 14″ / 35.5 cm wide vertical zippered mesh pocket
– 14.5″ / 36.8 cm tall x 14″ / 35.5 cm wide horizontal zippered mesh slot pocket
- JJustinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat pack for hauling anything/everything you could ever want.
I have used this pack for multiple seasons and hauling out multiple animals. It compresses down nicely for day use but opens up huge for anything you could ever want to haul in on a backpacking hunt. The built in organization allows you to access lots of things quickly without the need for multiple accessory pockets, but the pack has plenty of webbing to lace in whatever additional pockets you might want anyway.
The large size of the pack makes fitting quarters in it very easy and I had no problem fitting all my cold weather day gear plus half a spike elk. The pack felt solid and held the 120 pound load as well as could be expected. In total I think I've hauled 6 animals off the mountain with the Ma Deuce and it is the perfect pack for me.
- GSGustavo S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI BOUGHT THE MINIKEG
I going to tell about the Minikeg backpack.
I love the pack it is right for a 3-4 day spike camp, with the guide lid, 2 small belt punch and large belt punch.
- AAndyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMA Deuce
- SStevenVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper happy
I’ve been using the Ma Deuce for about a year now. I was going back and forth whether I should get it or the 44mag. I’m super happy I went with the bigger pack. I can fit a whole raft in it, use it ski touring, and for extended backpacking trips. But what surprised me most is how well suited this bag is also with day hunts. It compresses down quite small and low profile, but I still have the rest of the bag if needed. 10/10
- RSRoss S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGlad I had the Room!!
I was afraid the Ma Duece was going to be too big, but on our Arizona Coues deer hunt last year I was the only one in our group that could fit everything inside my pack. Every one else had stuff strapped all over the outside of their packs. I was also able to compress it down enough to effectively use it as a day pack!Kifaru Intl4 months ago
Niiiice!!!!! Always nice to have the extra room but then cinch it down for smaller hunts! Super versatile!