Specs and Features
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
Following its smaller caliber siblings, the 22 and 44 Mag is the Ma Deuce. Just like it’s namesake, the Browning M2 .50 cal machine gun, it is big enough to get any job done. It has the same features as the 44 Mag but almost a 1/3rd more capacity. Zippered side pockets with lock out loops for the sliders will hold most tripods and spotting scopes with room to spare. The lid has top (2 key hooks), middle and bottom (mesh) zippered compartments to keep your small items accessible. Top and front access are possible through a matched pair of zippers up top and two single sliders on the bottom fronts. On the inside of the front panel you will find a zippered mesh pocket. The two sewn in lower compression straps and top K clip straps will contain most any load you can fit in the bag or on the built-in load shelf behind the pack. Made from 500d Cordua with double reinforced bottom and #10 and #8 YKK zippers. Dual hydro ports over the top of the side pockets will fit the larger hydration bite valves and military radio cable plugs. Tabs for the Sherman pocket are on the bottom and mid front so you can customize the ride height of your rifle. The front panel and inner back have Pals webbing for you to customize your loadout. For some people, this can be a survival shelter as well (just kidding, but not really).
– Side Pocket Dimensions: 22” / 55.8 cm tall x 9” / 22.8 cm wide x 4” – 6″ / 6.35 – 15.24 cm deep (depending on load)
– Side Pocket Volume: 800 – 1,100 ci / 13 – 18 L each (depending on load)
– Top Lid Dimensions: 12″ / 30.4 cm x 14″ / 35.5 cm x 3″ / 7.6 cm
– Top Lid Volume: 500 ci / 8.2 L
– 11.5″ / 29 cm tall x 14″ / 35.5 cm wide vertical zippered mesh pocket
– 14.5″ / 36.8 cm tall x 14″ / 35.5 cm wide horizontal zippered mesh slot pocket