Specs and Features
511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
Internal frame sheet with 18” stays with EDC Omni belt capability gives this 2,050 cubic inch pack the ability to carry a good amount of gear without committing to a full framed duplex pack. The lid has three zippered pockets, one on top with a key hook, large center pocket with three slot pockets made of 4 way stretch Tweave with elastic reinforcement and a zippered mesh pocket on the bottom. The lid continues to zip all the way around and down making it a full top and front-loading pack with zippers at the bottom on each side. The front panel has 7 rows by 4 channels Molle webbing and has a mesh pocket on the inside. The inside upper back of the bag has 4 rows by 8 channels of Molle, a bladder hanging tab and our Chamber pocket connection points. The upper compression straps can either be anchored to the edges of the front panel or connect with each other to lock out the zippers for top only access. The lower compression attaches inside the side water bottle pockets and pass through to the front of the pack. All compression straps are removeable. Bottom daisy chains allow attachment of our K clip straps or bungie. The back has 8mm spacer mesh and a textured lumbar patch. Paired with the Sherman pocket, the pack has many options from weapons carry to compressing helmets and packages.
Pack exterior features
– Two water bottle/spotting scope pockets
– Two zippered top lid pockets for additional organization
– 7 rows by 4 channels Molle
– Four side compression straps
– Daisy chain webbing on the bottom of the pack (two rows)
– Soft torso pad with ventilation
– 500d DWR coated fabric
Pack interior features:
– Two mesh pockets for internal organization (mesh slot pocket on the front panel 8″ wide x 12″ tall, and one zippered mesh pocket 12″ wide x 9″ tall on the top lid)
– Water bladder hanger
– 4 rows by 8 channels of Molle
– Chamber pocket
– Internal frame sheet with 18” stays
- AAaronVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe BEST Whitetail Pack
The Shape Charge is hands down the best whitetail pack I have used. From early to late season, this bag has enough space to fit all my layers and gear, and one of the best parts is that I can strap my Saddle Platform and sticks to the outside of the bag securely without sacrificing any space.
In rifle season, I like to add the blaze-orange Sherman for some added visibility.Kifaru Intl4 months ago
HELL YES! All hands up for the Shapecharge!!! We love it too!!
- EMErin M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWhitetail Hunts/Shed Hunting pack
I love this pack for any season grab-n-go whitetail bowhunting! Big enough for several layers for late season. I leave this one ready to go for those single day hunts and it’s been great! Also doubles as the perfect shed hunting day pack.Kifaru Intl4 months ago
We looove a good pack, shed n pup photo!!!
- BBaileyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUltimate Whitetail Pack
This shape charge can do so many things. Its a great day pack, every day carry, and the best use, it carries my sticks for whitetail hunting. If I am hunting a normal stand, it holds my winter gear perfectly with the compression straps. I use a medium belt pouch on the front to hold my gloves, rangefinder, quick access stuff. I like how you can open it from the bottom to get other gear that is at the bottom. I've been using it for a few years now and its been the best!Kifaru Intl4 months ago
Heck yes! The Shapecharge is killer! Thanks for the love, Bailey!
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome day pack
Great pack. The best day pack I’ve ever seen. You just can’t beat a Kifaru pack. Will be used on my Utah elk hunt next week. Will be used to carry an extra jacket, gloves, knives etc. 100% quality made in the USA. Thank you for the super quick shipping!