511 E SUNSET DR.
511 E SUNSET DR.
RIVERTON WY 82501
An adaptable pocket that serves many roles, the Sherman pocket can fit on most anything we make. It can attach anywhere a Grab It can to function as a compression panel at the bottom of the bag. Undo a few clips and the pocket flips down to carry a long gun or snow shoes on the back of the pack. Multiple attachment options allow this to be used as a lid, compression panel, lightweight training bag for our frames and can even attach to the Hellcat harness if you have a tall enough torso for it to fit. There are 3 zippered compartments of varying sizes and a key hook in the inner mesh pocket. Each Sherman pocket comes with four 30” K clip straps and a selection of buckles. It is made from 500d Cordura, 7oz mesh and #8 YKK Water resistant zippers.
Sherman Pocket Specs:
– Weight: 10.8oz
– Dimensions: 9in wide x 14in tall x 2.5in deep
– Fabric type: 500d DWR coated nylon
– Volume: 500ci
– Front slot pocket
– Internal mesh pocket w/ key ring clip
– Rifle cradle on the back
– Multiple tab loops for compression kits
– Includes all straps necessary to attach as a pocket to your pack or for use as a rifle carry system. Will accept additional compression kits for use as a meat/hauler system.
- AAaronVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat add to any bag
The Sherman Pocket is a must-have for any Kifaru Pack. I picked up the Blaze-Orange for visibility in the gun season, but I will add an RG one to the arsenal. It's a quick way to add extra storage capacity, and it's great for securing extra gear to the outside of the pack.Kifaru Intl1 month ago
Hell yea! The Sherman is def a must have!!!
- BBaileyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMany uses
I have used this mostly on my shapecharge to hold on either my heavy winter layers, or my stick setup for treestands. It also works great just to add more space for food during the all day sits in November.
Currently, I am using as a truck bag to hang on the back of head rest. I have tools for tree stands, nippers, wipes, trash bag, tourniquet, flashlight etc in there. Works so good for this.