Designed as a truly functional day pack with full seven day expedition capabilities and endless options in between. The base Straightjacket is best suited for day gear, spotting scopes, tripods, etc. Add the Guide lid, Bane, and Camp Bag to expand the Straightjacket capacity for multi day excursions. The addition of a cargo panel, allows the Straightjacket to accept most of our pockets on the PALS panel, and will haul bulky gear in to camp, like Tree Stands, and also allows you to haul out as much meat as you can carry.
On the wings:
– Two 580ci / 9.5 liter full length center zip pockets (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide x 6″ / 15cm deep)
– Two full length slot pockets made of 4-way stretch material (19″ / 48cm tall x 7″ / 18cm wide)
– Three removable compression straps allowing for wing enclosure without compressing internal contents
Between the wings
– Water bladder sleeve (15″ / cm tall x 11″ / 28cm wide)
– Longer panel than the Stryker or Stryker XL with a deeper cup to haul even more gear while keeping the load centralized.
– 35″ / 89cm tall x 10″ / 25cm wide
– zippered pocket 9″ / 23cm tall x 10″ / 25cm wide
– 11 rows x 6 columns PALS Panel
– 3 horizontal compression straps
- JJeremyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMost Versatile
I love this pack. Great for saddle hunting, spike camp hunting, and anything else you want to do. I have used it the last 2 years deer and elk hunting without any problelms or issues. Pair with a sherman and camp bag sky is the limit. Not sure this pack gets the love it deserves, but it has completed every job and them some with no issues. Contemplating pairing it with the ARK this year or maybe next. Thanks Kifaru for making great products.
- TMTRACE M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMost versatile I own
My Stryker XL was good, but this is better, awesome pack for guiding on day hunts and it can haul a lot of meat. I can carry my 95mm spotter in one pocket and kill kit, possibles, etc in the other and still pack an animal out. I run it with a large and a medium belt pouch for my snacky bits. I grab the straight jacket for any of my hunts that are 1-4ish days.Kifaru Intl7 months ago
Such an informative review of the Straightjacket! Thanks Trace!!! Good luck this season!