$219.77 – $313.95
The redesigned 22MAG combines all the best features of the Shape Charge, into one flexible carry system specifically designed for our 22″ Duplex Frame allowing the pack to handle heavy loads with Kifaru’s legendary reputation for comfort. A full zip clamshell opening with multiple rows of PALS assures full access to gear and allows for the addition of any PALS or Lock and Load pockets. The Panel loading design makes this pack ideal for traveling, photography, and for medical equipment that you need to get to quickly. Dual Nalgene pockets on the exterior of the pack allow you to store tripods or spotting scopes securely using the two horizontal compression straps. Bottom compression straps allow you to hold sleeping pads. Multiple mesh pockets and PALS webbing on the interior of the pack help keep gear organized and within easy reach. The top pockets separate small essential gear or optics keeping them accessible without having to open the main bag. Carry on compliant with multiple grab handles for easy transport.
– Fabric: 500D DWR Coated Cordura
– Volume: 2,330ci/38.8 (2,175ci main compartment, 155ci in the top lid)
– Shipped Weight: 2.95lbs/1.33kg (Ranger Green and Coyote Brown) 3.05lbs/1.38kg (Multicam)
– Stripped Weight: 2.7lbs/1.22kg (Ranger Green and Coyote Brown) 2.75lbs/1.22kg (Multicam)
– Dimensions Main Bag: 11.5″w x 7.5″d x 24″h
– Designed for our 22″ Duplex frame but will also fit our 24″ and 26″ frame (Frame required for complete pack)
– Top pocket for optics/essentials (11″w x 10″d x 2 – 3.5″h)
– Top slot pocket for maps/essential items w/ keyhook
– Multiple grab handles, three on the top of the pack and one at the base
– Ample PALS webbing on the exterior of the pack allow for customized loadout options.
– Two horizontal compression straps with K-Clips
– Two compression straps at the base of the pack
– Built in meat shelf
– Two large mesh pockets on the interior front panel of the pack for organization.
– Internal water bladder hanger with dual hose ports
– Chamber pocket (included)
– Three rows of PALS on the interior back panel of the pack allows for additional belt pouches or other pockets to be attached inside the main bag.
– Airline carry-on compliant (using 22″ Frame only)