Due to increasing requests for water proof backpacks we have developed the Muskeg Line. Kifaru utilizied a laminate fabric known as X-Pac that provides more waterproofness compared to the DWR treated 500d Cordura used in the rest of our line. The bag has a fold over top lid, with waterproof vertical zip side access offset from the center of the bag. The exterior sides the pack have slender pockets to support a tripod or trekking poles. The front of the bag can accept two belt pouches or a spotting scope pocket, along with a covered sleeve pocket for flatter pieces of gear. All bags come with a meat shelf and a water bladder sleeve. The 2800ci has a zippered pocket on the fold over lid.
– Volume: 2,800ci
– Dimensions: 24”h x 10.5”w x 7”d
– Weight: 2lbs 5.6oz
– 7” snow collar
Coyote Brown X-Pac main body with Ranger Green 500d DWR cordura accents.
Dimension-Polyant fabrics are incredibly strong and tough but they do take special cleaning care.
– DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause delamination.
– Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
– Use mild soap and water to wash
– Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
– Rinse with fresh water
– Hang to dry