Due to increasing requests for water proof backpacks we have developed the Muskeg Line. Kifaru utilized a laminate fabric known as X-Pac that provides better water repellency when compared to the DWR-treated 500d Cordura used in the rest of our line, and on the bottom and front of this bag. The bag has a fold over top lid, with waterproof vertical zip side access offset from the center of the bag. The exterior sides the pack have slender pockets to support a tripod or trekking poles. The front of the bag can accept two belt pouches or a spotting scope pocket, along with a covered sleeve pocket for flatter pieces of gear. All bags come with a meat shelf and a water bladder sleeve. The small, 3190ci Muskeg has a zippered pocket on the fold over lid.
– Volume: 3,190ci (2,790ci with the lid folded over, 3,190ci with the lid fully extended)
– Dimensions: 24”h x 10.5”w x 7”d
– Weight: 2lbs 5.6oz
– 7” snow collar
Coyote Brown X-Pac main body with Ranger Green 500d DWR cordura accents.
Dimension-Polyant fabrics are incredibly strong and tough but they do take special cleaning care.
– DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause de-lamination.
– Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
– Use mild soap and water to wash
– Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
– Rinse with fresh water
– Hang to dry