$299.00 – $343.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for domestic orders over $75.00
The showroom will shutdown starting 11/20 according to CDPHE. We will offer curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
The Reckoning features some of the best designs from the Timberline, EMRII, and Argali. Changes and improvements were made and incorporated into this pack after rigorous field tests in the hunting and tactical realms. Multiple compression straps along the side and front of the pack work independently, allowing access to the center zip of the main bag without losing compression on the sides of the bag. This feature also allows the addition of a belt pouch to carry a rifle, bow, or spotting scope on the front of the pack. Two bellowed side pockets add to the volume and easily carry spotting scopes and tripods. A built-in meat shelf and water bladder sleeve between the bag and frame further enhance the Reckoning’s versatility. The Reckoning has a built-in roll-top lid with tab loops for the addition of a belt pouch to save ounces should you want to run “light” in the field. A Guide lid (sold separately) is needed to fully extend the main bag for maximum volume.
– Material: 500d DWR coated Cordura
– Volume main bag: 5,000ci/82L w/ roll top lid in use
6,500ci/106 with lid fully open
– Volume bellowed side pockets: 500ci/8 each
– Dimensions main bag: 11″w x 12.5″d x 37″h
– 42″ top opening circumference
– Dimensions side pockets: 8.5″w x 19″h x 6″d (built-in drain hole)
– Weight: 2lbs 13oz
– Access: Top opening and full-length center zip
– Multiple compression points for center bag, side pockets and bottom of the main bag using Autolock buckles
– Two rows of PALS webbing along the base of the main bag
– Built in meat shelf
– Water bladder carry system between the bag and frame
– Multiple grab handles
– Fits 24″ and 26″ frames (sold as bag only)
– Bag includes Guide lid attachment straps (Guide Lid sold separately)