$300.00 – $315.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom will shutdown starting 11/20 according to CDPHE. We will offer curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
The Kifaru Quilt is great as an ultralight sleeping option. Multiple tabs with the included bungie cord ensure the Kifaru Quilt stays in place on the sleeping pad your choice. An ample footbox ensures your feet stay warm through the night without drafts. A draw string enclosure allows you to cinch the opening as tightly as needed to mitigate air intrusion from the opening of the quilt. Our Apex insulation is continuous filament – so strong that no quilting is needed. Plus, it has a better “feel” and draping capabilities – no quilting on this quilt, so there are no cold spots. Coupled with our water resistant RhinoSkin Shell, you get immediate warmth and protection. Best yet, the Kifaru Quilt is very compressible in one of our Stuff Sacks (sold separately) due to the state of the art materials used. Same great stuff we use in our center zip sleeping bags.
Construction: Our proprietary RhinoSkin™ – the lightest/toughest material available with an excellent DWR finish for water resistance.
Insulation: We use Apex insulation on the Kifaru Quilt. Continuous filaments provide superior strength, moisture resistance, durability, thermal efficiency and excellent packing efficiency as compared to down or cut staple insulation.
– Color: Coyote on one side, OD on the other (reversible)
– Weight: Kifaru Quilt Regular: 2 lb 3 oz
– Weight: Kifaru Quilt Long: 2 lb 6 oz
– Temp Range: Lower rating 20° / comfort 30°
– Dimensions Regular: 56″ diameter opening x 44″ diameter foot box x 72″ tall
– Dimensions Tall: 56″ diameter opening x 44″ diameter foot box x 78″ tall
– Insulation: Two layers of 3.6 oz / square yard Apex insulation plus an extra layer of 3.6 oz insulation in the foot box
– Fits inside a Medium 5 String Stuff Sack (sold separately)
– Drawstring closure
– Multiple tabs for connecting your bag to your sleeping pad
Cleaning: machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent. front load machine only. no bleach. Tumble dry warm not to exceed 120°F.
Storage, long term: uncompressed