Box Stoves (Stainless Steel)
Instant 4 season camping. Kifaru pioneered lightweight, collapsible stoves years ago as a practical, easy way to heat our shelters. They are still among the lightest, most compact backcountry wood stoves ever crafted – a great feature if you backpack, mush or use bush planes. This little furnace does double duty for both warmth and as a rangetop cookstove, and helps dry your gear. It heats our shelters in minutes, transforming your outing into a warm, relaxing, friendly environment.
One of our most significant designs are the pipes (included with stove). A single stainless steel pipe tube provides easy packing and less weight. Remarkably, a 9 foot pipe can roll down into a 2″ X 14″ tube.
We recommend using the Large Box Stove for our 8 man Tipis and the Medium Box stove for the Sawtooth.
– Requires no tools
– Completely collapsible for compact transport and easy assembly
– Included stove pipe rolls down to 2″ x 14″ and packs away in the included stove bag.
– Stainless steel body, legs & pipes
– Adjustable height legs
– Can be carried inside your backpack
– Fuel: anything organic
– Expect burn times of 30-45min when using our box stoves
What’s included in the stove bag:
– Stove body
– Stove legs
– Stove pipe
– Pipe collar
– Cinder screens
– Pipe rings
– All assembly hardware plus a few spare parts