$414.00 – $524.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom will shutdown starting 11/20 according to CDPHE. We will offer curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
The Colorado Rocky Mountains have more 14,000 foot peaks than all the other states combined. Therefore, naming a pack that would be perfect for summiting these amazing peaks “the 14’r” seemed like a perfect fit.
The 14’r was designed with fast access and comfort while moving in mind. With a bag size of 2,400 cubic inches and a full length zipper down the front panel, there’s nothing you can’t get to within seconds. The suspension allows for much more freedom of movement when climbing, drawing a bow or sliding a rifle.
Whether you’re a hunter, backpacker, photographer or outdoor enthusiast, the 14’r offers just about everything you need, including the option of attaching our modular pockets if more space is required.
– Weight: 3lbs 13oz
– Volume: 2,400 ci/39.3 liter main bag
– Access: Top and front center zip
– Main bag: 12″ wide x 6″ deep x 24″ tall
– Top opening circumference: 23″
Pack exterior features
– Zippered top lid pocket
– Multiple tab loops for exterior pocket placement
– Precision lift
– Two side compression straps
– Two bottom compression straps
– Soft torso pad with ventilation
– 500d DWR coated fabric
– Removable belt
Pack interior features:
– Two interior sleeve compartments
– Water bladder sleeve w/ hose port
– Water bladder hanger
– Chamber pocket
– 23″ internal stays (choice of: composite, aluminum, or carbon arrows)