$414.00 – $524.00
The Colorado Rocky Mountains have more 14,000 foot peaks than all the other states combined. Therefore, naming a pack that would be perfect for summiting these amazing peaks “the 14’r” seemed like a perfect fit.
The 14’r was designed with fast access and comfort while moving in mind. With a bag size of 2,400 cubic inches and a full length zipper down the front panel, there’s nothing you can’t get to within seconds. The suspension allows for much more freedom of movement when climbing, drawing a bow or sliding a rifle.
Whether you’re a hunter, backpacker, photographer or outdoor enthusiast, the 14’r offers just about everything you need, including the option of attaching our modular pockets if more space is required.
– Weight: 3lbs 13oz
– Volume: 2,400 ci/39.3 liter main bag
– Access: Top and front center zip
– Main bag: 12″ wide x 6″ deep x 24″ tall
– Top opening circumference: 23″
Pack exterior features
– Zippered top lid pocket
– Multiple tab loops for exterior pocket placement
– Precision lift
– Two side compression straps
– Two bottom compression straps
– Soft torso pad with ventilation
– 500d DWR coated fabric
– Removable belt
Pack interior features:
– Two interior sleeve compartments
– Water bladder sleeve w/ hose port
– Water bladder hanger
– Chamber pocket
– 23″ internal stays (choice of: composite, aluminum, or carbon arrows)