$189.00 – $208.00
We sew our products in batches and therefore may not have all colors in stock at one time. We sew and assemble shoulder straps and waistbelts on each pack to fit the measurements provided by you, our valued customers, to ensure consistent high quality. Thus, nothing usually ships immediately, but is well worth the wait.
Free shipping for contiguous United States orders over $75.00
The showroom is now open by appointment only. please call 1-800-222-6139 or click here to make an appointment. We will still be offering curbside pickup, please call 1-800-222-6139 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
Developed with South Cox, the stalking ninja, the Bane is our answer to those who asked for a lid that can be used as a final approach pack as well. If you’ve ever been pinned down in the middle of a stalk, you know that having water, rain gear, survival gear and food can be a lifesaver. You can easily fit all of these items in the Bane, and, if more room is needed, the matrix on the front panel allows you to attach a belt pouch with ease.
If you’re looking for a light weight daypack that can be used in multiple situations, without compromising durability, the Bane is for you.
– Dimensions: 19.5″h / 49.5cm x 10″ / 25cm w x 8″ / 20cm d
– Volume: 1350ci / 22L
– Weight: 1lb 12oz / .79kg (includes Guide Lid Kit)
– Weight: 1lb / .45kg (shoulder straps only)
– Fabric: 500d
– Zippered enclosure
– Chamber pocket
– Water bladder sleeve/ Quarter Panel sleeve with hang tab
– Flexible front pouch to store boots or wet gear
– Shoulder straps with autolock buckles stow away inside the built in sleeve when not in use
– Guide Lid Kit included